[Dixielandjazz] Standard Keys

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Tue Dec 8 15:44:04 PST 2009

Back in 1978-1979 I played La
Costa Resort 6 nights a week, Hoagy Carmichael would come in every so often
on a Sunday afternoon. While Murray Arnold was the leader, he would ask
Hoagy to sit in, and he would. Every time he sat in he would play Stardust
in Db....

All The Best,

Flip Oakes

Flip Oakes
³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

³To read what Wild Thing Owners say about their horns, click on this²
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056-3421
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 Fax

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm