[Dixielandjazz] Lots of flats or sharps

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Sat Dec 5 10:53:38 PST 2009

I have the problem in reverse.  I'm a fiddler who plays by ear, but all
my ear training has been in sharp keys.  When I get into a jazz jam set,
it becomes a challenge.  The tunes are in my head, but I have a hard
time finding the notes on my fiddle.  I know !, practice scales in the
flat keys.

Napa Don Robertson