[Dixielandjazz] SFJAZZ Spring Season

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 3 14:43:54 PST 2009

Dear Listmates,

Today I received this notice about the San Francisco Jazz Spring Season.
It includes a concert by Germany's Max Raabe and the Palast Orchester.
It will be in Oakland's Paramount Theater on Feb. 20, 2010.

I hope to be there.

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland

====================

The 11th Annual SFJAZZ Spring Season is coming! We are just days away
from officially announcing the full schedule, running February 5 ? June
12, 2010. In the meantime, we want to offer you a special sneak peek at
the amazing lineup that we have assembled for the Spring Season. Below
is a link to download our 40-page, full color catalog!
<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=6226%7c7106%7c97453&digest=5Lk7JDbjL5B4DAvVggpj3g>

If you prefer to read the printed version, you won?t have to wait
long---we'll be sending them out the week of December 7th. In the
meantime, here are just a few highlights of the 2010 Spring Season:

    * Keith Jarrett
    * Kurt Elling with the Count Basie Orchestra: Basie-Sinatra Revisited
    * Bobby McFerrin
    * Zakir Hussain?s Masters of Percussion
    * Caetano Veloso
    * Max Raabe & Palast Orchester
    * Pharoah Sanders
    * SFJAZZ Collective playing the works of Horace Silver
    * Charles Lloyd New Quartet
    * Dianne Reeves
    * Joshua Redman, solo, and also with his new supergroup, James Farm
    * Al Di Meola's World Sinfonia
    * And dozens more!

Tickets for SFJAZZ Members go on sale *Saturday, December 12th at 10AM*
and if you join SFJAZZ
<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=6226%7c7107%7c97453&digest=NR17WDLOmpTE8aHfl676iw>,
that's when you can get the best seats! Tickets for the general public
go on sale Sunday, January 10th, nearly a month later. For membership
information go to sfjazz.org
<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=6226%7c7108%7c97453&digest=h7r7udaPfS%2bsg6Mt860KmA>
or contact us at members at sfjazz.org <mailto:members at sfjazz.org> or call
415-788-7353.

We can't wait to share another great season with you! And keep up with
SFJAZZ events via Facebook; become a fan at facebook.com/sfjazz
<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=6226%7c7109%7c97453&digest=TqtybUEzVDYjFKhqZlcK%2fw>.

   Want to know the latest SFJAZZ news? Read our enews online
<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=6226%7c7100%7c97453&digest=yZD2rq6%2fuf8xlRa8XqWEew>
| To unsubscribe, click here
<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=6226%7c7101%7c97453&digest=CbNXAjFdCgM85SbkJrEAkQ>

Questions? Concerns? Problems? Contact Us
<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=6226%7c7102%7c97453&digest=rdC71IoPC5UxpTvvv4lKeQ>

SFJAZZ . Three Embarcadero Center, Lobby Level, San Francisco, CA 94111