[Dixielandjazz] Bob Draga

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Thu Dec 3 10:58:41 PST 2009

Sorry - I think I sent my last post without switching to plain text so
it probably will show up blank. Here it is again:

Bob Draga has officially retired from Titan Hot 7. You can read it in
his words at his website:
http://www.clarnet.net/

I think he still will attend a few festivals with the band that were
already booked, but I was told that the Clearwater festival last month
was either his last or second to last performance with the group.

Sigh.

Beth