[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp for Adults

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Tue Dec 1 12:59:59 PST 2009

Just received this and am passing it along to anyone interested...

Beth Schweitzer

The Joint is Jumpin so grab a seat
and sit in!

Hello Jazz Fans,

     We are very excited to announce the 1st Annual New Orleans
Traditional
Jazz Camp for adults! You can check out our website at
www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com.  If you could please pass this
information
 along to your membership it would be greatly appreciated.  We also have
poster that can be printed from our website on the registration page.

On top of studying with some of New Orleans' finest musicians, there
will be
 opportunities to play on Bourbon Street, Preservation Hall, and for
qualifying students, the Satchmo SummerFest!  We hope you will join us
in
New Orleans for a great time, terrific food and lots of "jammin".
Thank
 you in advance for helping us make this a big success.

As Louis Armstrong said:
Red Beans and Ricely Yours,

Banu Gibson

Leslie Cooper