[Dixielandjazz] Boogie Woogie + Dancers

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 31 11:36:45 PDT 2009

> Bill Haesler <bhaesler at bigpond.net.au> wrote
>
> On 20/08/2009 jakpiano at bluewin.ch asked:
>> "Is boogie woogie piano definetly OKOM?"
> which generated some discussion on the DJML.
>
> Dear Jaques and friends,
> We agreed that it was OKOM.
> To prove the point, open the following YouTube link sent to me this
> morning by a friend.
> Great music and wonderful dancing.
> Very kind regards,
> Bill.
>
>   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QQzbCmlZM4

Dear Bill:

Thanks for the link. Those of us who play for swing and boogie woogie
dancers see these wonderful moves during our gigs. It just doesn't get
any better than that. There is nothing like hugging a "glowing" female
swing dancer after one of their performances.

They say; "Ooh, I'm all sweaty", but then so are we. <grin>

I'd post 2 jpgs, of this 76 year old hugging a beautiful, glowing, 30
year old dancer, but it wouldn't come through on the list.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband