[Dixielandjazz] Bass lines for early jazz

tubaman at tubatoast.com tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Aug 30 12:48:12 PDT 2009

There is a 6 part lesson in walking bass line I downloaded a few years ago (cost a few dollars) but I am not at my home computer to remember the URL.

There is a lot available on the subject (mostly focused on rock and blues bass guitar) but really there is not much difference between an OKOM jazz  bass line and a standard rock bass line when you break it down.
http://www.adamnitti.com/bass_player_01.shtml
 (Through _12.shtml ) has a lot to say on the subject. Navigation is not great - I have to change the URL for each page.
You may have to copy and paste the link to make the thing work.
Dave Richoux