[Dixielandjazz] OKOM

Howard Wiseman h.wiseman at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 14:41:00 PDT 2009

Hey, guys.  IUT = I Understand That.  Did you pay attention to the end of the message?  This group seems to be very sensitive to even good natured kidding. and I'll try not to offend anyone .  It took me awhile to figure out what OKOM means.  However, I must admit that political correctness in all things makes me uneasy.  hdw