[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Commercial

Tony Pringle tonypringle at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 13:38:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

The New Black Eagle Jazz Band has just recorded and released a new CD -
"Nothing But The Blues". Ron L'Herault, another list member, came to the
recording session and took a bundle of photos. While loading the photos
into iPhoto to get them organised I came across a video of us recording
one of the tracks from the CD. With more luck than expertise I managed
to take out the audio, which was not good (bloody awful in fact), and
substituted the actual track from the CD and have put the completed
video on You Tube. I even got Chris Rival, the recording engineer, to
give me an audio clip of the stomp off at the start.

I hope some list members may enjoy it. I hope!

Here is where to find it -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmdWA_7qNq4

I believe Bob Erwig, former cornet player with Toronto's Climax Jazz
Band, has also published it on You Tube.

Cheers,

Tony Pringle
Leader, NBEJB
www.blackeagles.com