[Dixielandjazz] Gathering For Bob Fyling, Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Aug 25 07:41:28 PDT 2009

Sacramento pianist Bob Fylling passed away at 6PM on the 22nd of August. There will be a gathering of Bob Fylling's
family, friends and admirers this Friday, August 28, 1:30-4:30, in the Garden Room
at the Sierra 2 Community Center, 2791 24th Street, by Curtis Park. If Bob was important
to you, come by and tell his wife and children.

 This is a great loss for our music community. Marilyn and all of Bob's family are in our
prayers.

For further information, contact Shelley Burns, jassbird at winfirst.com

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

Check out our latest recording at www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that
money can buy."  --Steve Martin

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4360 (20090823) __________

http://www.eset.com