[Dixielandjazz] Marty Grosz 12:30 Mountain Time KUNM.org

Zerxpress at aol.com Zerxpress at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 16:01:12 PDT 2009

All that Jazz
Thursday Noon    August 27
Host Mark Weber:   We'll be talking (Live from  Philadelphia)
via telephone with the legendary guitarist MARTY GROSZ.
Marty plays a variety of jazz variously known as hot jazz/
swing-dixie/classic jazz.   Has worked with everybody from
Jabbo Smith, Art Hodes, Albert Nicholas, Dick Wellstood, Vince
Giordano, to Scott Robinson, Bob Haggart, and Keith Ingham.
Leader of the Orphan Newsboys;  member of Dick  Sudhalter's
sterling Classic Jazz Quartet;  also a member of  Soprano Summit
w/ Kenny Davern.    I have wanted to bring Marty Grosz to  KUNM's
jazz audience for the longest time and I'm beyond glad that we have
finally figured out where to fit it in within Marty's busy schedule.  It's
an honor to have the opportunity to speak with this jazz master.