[Dixielandjazz] YouTube links (was Riverwalk This Week)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 14:07:54 PDT 2009

Dear Barbara,
George Huxley is an albino who plays the clarinet, the soprano sax and
the alto sax, and is superb on all three.
I first heard him with banjo and drums - not a great lineup, but I was
flabbergasted!  So much so, that the first line in my wrie-up of that
festival (Bude 1994) in the Mississippi Rag started with George
Huxley!
Only in the next line I started writing about the festival itself.
Cheers