[Dixielandjazz] While we're speaking of Miff Mole, a question....

Jack Mitchell fjmitch at westnet.com.au
Sun Aug 16 22:23:58 PDT 2009

Hal Vickery asked: Do you know if Miff Mole made any records for Commodore
in the '40s?

MIFF MOLE recorded ST. LOUIS BLUES/ PEG OF MY HEART/ BEALE ST. BLUES and I
MUST HAVE THAT MAN as leader for Commodore on April 25, 1944.

He was also on the session of March 23, 1940 as by a JAM SESSION AT
COMMODORE that produced four 12 sides of A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND.

Best wishes
Jack Mitchell

I have all the above on LPs, but they have appeared on numerous CDs.