[Dixielandjazz] OFF TOPIC BUT PLEASE VOTE

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 20:59:26 PDT 2009

This has nothing at all to do with OKOM and very much off  topic but last
week we entered my Service Dog, Fred, in a cute dog contest.  Winner will get
a million dollars. There are 12 weekly winners of $500 each and  then the
top 3 will win $5,000. We would be so happy to win one of the weekly  spots
and then be eligible for the larger ones and even though all my friends  and
Papillon lists voted, we had over 800 votes last week, we didn't win and we
would love to try again.

I won't bother you all with a daily request but just this one  to ask you
all to vote for Fred, ask all your friends to vote for him, only one  vote
per IP Address per day but please vote every day.

_Cutest  Dog Photo Gallery - Vote for the Cutest Dog - One Million Dollar
Cutest_
(http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=5F6D1FBE8682772190ACDBDC2DBFDDBD)

We have promised to share anything we might win with our  Papillon Rescue
and they can really use the money these days with so many dogs  needing to
find a good home.

BTW, Fred always goes with me to Jazz  Festivals and concerts and he loves
OKOM.

Please excuse this notice and I promise not to ask  again.

Thanks

Jazz Hugs

Judie & Fred, please vote for  me