[Dixielandjazz] My apologies for cross-posting

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:34:30 PDT 2009

but this is the easiest way for me!

I'm taking a trip to New Orleans sometime about August 29 or 30 or so, the date is indefinite at this point.  I'll be going down I-55 from St Louis.

Anyone along there that might have a shower I can borrow (and return clean!) in the middle of my trip?  Again, I'm not totally sure of when, or how long I'll take to go (gotta stop and play disc golf, too...) but I can certainly confirm things as I go.

Thanks in advance.   Please reply off-list.

 Back to your regular programming.

steve hoog
olathe, ks