[Dixielandjazz] Bull & Bush--Glendale, Colorado

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Wed Aug 12 10:54:40 PDT 2009

Mike -- Hello to you -- it's been a long time -- and please give my greetings to Bill Pontarelli.   I have admired his clarinet playing for years, although I haven't seen him for over 15 years.    I did recently listen to a home recording of him playing beautifully with my very good college friend Don O'Neill, lo these many years ago.

Bob Newman