[Dixielandjazz] Spotify

Ken Mathieson ken at kenmath.free-online.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 14:58:26 PDT 2009

Hi Andy et al:

I've registered with Spoitify and downloaded the software, but every time I try to use the free service, it tries to download the software all over again. It's pretty frustrating and I generally give up and do something else. Any ideas about this?

Regards,

Ken Mathieson
www.classicjazzorchestra.org.uk

Andy Ling wrote:

Spotify has been mentioned here before, but just in case.
For those that don't know about it check out

http://spotify.com/

There is some free software to download and this lets you search
a massive database of music and play any of it.

If you stick with the free version you have to put up with the
occasional advert or you can pay a subscription to remove them.