[Dixielandjazz] Name and where to find a tune

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Aug 10 11:40:09 PDT 2009

Search for a song named after Paul Barbarin, the New Orleans drummer
and band leader. He did a lot of songs that sound like those two
tunes. Probably the one you played is called "Second Line" or
"Barbarin's Second Line"

http://www.redhotjazz.com/Barbarin.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Barbarin

Dave Richoux