[Dixielandjazz] Cd Wrappings

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Sun Aug 9 09:48:17 PDT 2009

I think that the correct answer to the question posed on DJML - - --
"For people producing CDs, which seem to sell best?" - - - is:

The Cd which sells best is the one that has the best music on it ! ,
whether it be wrapped in cardboard, plastic, or tin foil, or last
year's Xmas wrapping.
(Can't you hear a wife saying, "Oh my god George, not THAT Cd! - - it's
got a plastic cover.  You know we only buy cardboard!").

After I exit this email, I'm going to consider what I'll be wrapped in
during burial.  Hmmm . . . perhaps a giant CD cover (paper or plastic?)
Chuckle, chuckle,

Bill -the-perpetually-cynical -Sharp
'A century from now, will this matter?'