[Dixielandjazz] I Double Dare You

snogpitch at prodigy.net snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 8 07:30:45 PDT 2009

All I know about it is based on the website it was posted.  The version you are hearing is from the Reader Digest album collection.  A short writeup of that collection can be found at Wikipedia:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Band_Era

I do not have this collection.  Maybe someone who has access to that collection can enlighten us further if there is a discography included in the set.

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
Webpage: http://pages.prodigy.net/snogpitch/