[Dixielandjazz] Great Connecticut Jazz Festival

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Thu Aug 6 04:06:05 PDT 2009

Does anybody know if the CD's of this festival were issued AFTER the
festival, so as a memento or BEFORE the festival, so as a stimulation to
visit the fest?
I have the 1999 cd and it contains mainly tracks from already existing cd's.
On the 2000 cd there is at least one live-recording by Jeff Barnhart's All
Stars and for this one I need to know if it's from 1999 or 2000.

Gerard Bielderman
Leie 18
8032 ZG Zwolle
Netherlands
Website: http://home.telfort.nl/tradjazz

--
Ik gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighter.
Wij zijn een gemeenschap van 6 miljoen gebruikers in strijd tegen spam.