[Dixielandjazz] Clarinet in S.F. Part Two

JDut953944 at aol.com JDut953944 at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 15:03:48 PDT 2009

I forgot to say that the bar has vintage motorcycles hanging from the
ceiling, and also the biggest most enormioso chandelier ever seen, green, and
what castle did that come from?  Norman has a large orange tabby cat that
holds court on the bar unless the bartender has had enough of it's dirty
looks,  and tosses it over Norman's head to the windowseat.  Norman was sitting
down at the time.  I thought, "Oh Flying Cats yet."  Anyhow we did  discuss
money, and decided that this would not be profitable for me because of  the
bridge tolls and possibly parking unless you can find a spot.  I came  over
from Vallejo.  The drive was very quick, the parking took a great deal  of
time.  Yes it would be a fun place actually if you had yourself set up  right
with amplication.  I don't now what he is paying hourly but he wanted  to
know what I was making hourly and I told him.  I didn't get to meet the
piano player as we left as the noise got noisier.  Is that a  sentence?  It's
worth a trip to see the motorcycles and Norman's cat.   The piano sits in a
sort of a hole when you come in the door.  It is Eddie  Rickenbacker's bar on
2nd street.  Food smelled awfully good.  What  Norman needs here is a brass
band to cut the noise!!!

Bye for now.

Carol