[Dixielandjazz] FW: Morton website updated - 6 items of historical interest

Glen Page gpage at dccnet.com
Wed Apr 29 09:15:26 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Please see below for the reason for this post.

To folks not familiar with Mike's site do yourself a favour and see what
treasures will reveal themselves. The site contains a wealth of information,
mainly centered around Jelly, but not exclusively so.I hope Mike's problem
is resolved soon.

Cheers, Glen Page.