[Dixielandjazz] New Creole Jazz Band - new steady gig

Dave Gravatt dave at creolejazz.com
Thu Apr 23 16:53:47 PDT 2009

Greetings, all.

The New Creole Jazz Band is proud to announce our NEW, STEADY, WEEKLY GIG!

Sundays, 5:30-7:30 p.m., beginning May 10, 2009
San Francisco Oven in Springfield, Missouri
1110 E. Republic Road, just west of National on the south side of the street

We are so excited to be associated with San Francisco Oven and hope that
you will support live, New Orleans-style, traditional jazz by joining us
on Sundays beginning May 10. Yes, May 10 is Mother's Day and everyone
knows how moms love New Orleans jazz and great food. The timing couldn't
be better!

More details including links to a map and a menu are available on our
website, www.creolejazz.com.

We'll send another reminder or two later but we wanted to share this
exciting news with you so you could mark May 10 on your calendar. Please
pass this email on to everyone you know and plan to be there for our
debut night at San Francisco Oven.

Thanks for supporting live, New Orleans jazz in Springfield. See you then!

Dave
====
"It's a treat to beat your feet"
The New Creole Jazz Band