[Dixielandjazz] Jim Goodwin RIP

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Apr 20 11:46:05 PDT 2009

Chris Tyle asked me to post this to DJML.

Would someone in Melbourne pass this along to Judith Durham?

--Bob Ringwald

*******

Dear folks,
8:15 am Monday 19 April
Retta just called with the sad news that Jim Goodwin has passed away.
He was found dead this morning alone in his apartment. Retta asked me
to help spread the word. She said that there will be a gathering of
friends sometime later -- perhaps in summer--when we will celebrate
Jim's life and his unique spirit.
What a guy.

Dear folks,
8:15 am Monday 19 April
Retta just called with the sad news that Jim Goodwin has passed away.
He was found dead this morning alone in his apartment. Retta asked me
to help spread the word. She said that there will be a gathering of
friends sometime later -- perhaps in summer--when we will celebrate
Jim's life and his unique spirit.
What a guy.
DF

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our latest CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich
countries to rich people in poor countries.
 - Douglas Casey, Classmate of Bill Clinton at Georgetown University.