[Dixielandjazz] FQJF

Don Gumpert dongumpert at cox.net
Tue Apr 14 19:00:19 PDT 2009

For those of you going to New Orleans this weekend, you might want to check out the Jazz Legends Park; the regular band of Steamboat Willie will be featuring Lee Floyd III on banjo.  Because he's a dear friend, I will probably be hanging out there most of the time.  If you've never seen Lee, he's an outstanding banjoist and well worth seeing!
My schedule is the same, I will arrive Thursday and be there until Sunday.  Look forward to seeing as many DJML members as possible.
Sandy Gumpert
P.S.: I would have posted this sooner but just got my computer back up this morning - thanks to my grandson!