[Dixielandjazz] Fight Fight Fight

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Sat Apr 11 14:20:38 PDT 2009

Steve, that's the SINATRA AT THE SANDS two-LP album, 1965, with the Basie
band conducted by Quincy Jones.   The number is I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU and
you're right, it's funny as hell -- in fact so funny Sinatra breaks out
laughing with the audience.   I can send an mp3 of that track but I guess
that's not allowed on the DJML.

Bob Newman