[Dixielandjazz] Sound

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Thu Apr 9 19:47:17 PDT 2009

You make some great points here, Steve. One of the key points is that you go
with the sound tech to hear and tailor the sound to your band's needs. Many
times all one hears from an irate member of the band complaining about the
sound without the perspective of an audience member.

Furthermore, you explain exactly how your band should sound.

Stan
Stan Brager