[Dixielandjazz] French Quarter Fest F2F

Sue Fischer Loerchen2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 12:31:54 PDT 2009

Don -- you'll recognize me, I'm the only woman in the band!

I'll also be playing with Fred Dupin's New Bumpers Revival Jazz Band from
France:  we're at Preservation Hall Friday from 6-7 and on the International
stage on Saturday (I think), and also the following Friday afternoon at Jazz
Fest.

Some of the hotels often have jazz during FQF weekend, and you might want to
check out www.offbeat.com to get a schedule.  Or just ask any musician....

See you there,
Sue