[Dixielandjazz] Hi from Montreal!!!

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 9 05:12:29 PDT 2009

Well hello gang!!!
  Glad to be back "home" in Montreal...
Also glad to be off the ships - finally stopped "rocking" - yes, land is much healthier for me...
I now have April, May and June to fill up with work, hopefully  THEN in July (July 11th, to be exact) Monique and I are getting married!  Yes, I'm taking the "plunge" and happy to do so with such a wonderful woman...
Somebody write to me off list and catch me up on what has transpired on the list...  Hope we haven't gone back to any of the "old" discussions - ha ha ha...
Well, hope everyone is happy and healthy - OH, and if anybody needs a piano player for the above months - let me know!
ALL the Very Best,
Steve "Stubby" Heist