[Dixielandjazz] Memorial Day Jazz festival - Alexandria VA

Jerry Brown jazzjerry at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 3 13:28:57 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Can anyone advise? My wife and I will be visiting the States for a few days in May (20th - 26th) after a hectic two weeks with our Jazz Party here in Norwich and the Keswick Jazz Festival. Her birthday treat is going to see Garrison Keillor's 'Prairie Hom Companion Show' at the Wolftrap, Vienna, VA and we will be spending a few days around that area and Washington DC. We are staying at the Days Inn in Manassas (Very good deal with flights!!!) and spotted that there is a Jazz 'Festival' in Alexandria on 25th May. I have been unable to find out much information apart from the venue / time and the fact that it is supposed to feature different kinds of jazz. Is there anyone out there who has any information on this event?

Thanks,

Jerry,
Norwich,
U.K.