[Dixielandjazz] Another BBC Internet Radio Jazz broadcast

john petters jdpetters at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 2 13:19:22 PDT 2009

Well worth a listen to. Jazz club is presented by Walter Love - a man
who has done much for jazz inNorthern Ireland/
Also Paul Barnes show changes this weekend. From now on it will go out
live at 23:00 British Summer Time (22:00 GMT / UTC) and will run for two
hours instead of three. The show is being re-titled The Late Paul Barnes.
Paul gas picked up two extra stations - BBC Kent & BBC Three Counties,
which gives him a reach of most of the south East and midlands.
The listen again link is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/norfolk/aod.shtml?norfolk/paul_barnes_norfolk

to listen live go to the BBC Radio Norfolk website.
Keep swinging
--
John Petters
Amateur Raduio Station G3YPZ