[Dixielandjazz] THIS OLD TUBA

evidence at otelco.net evidence at otelco.net
Tue Sep 30 04:34:58 PDT 2008

To my friends on DJML:

We are delighted to add "THIS OLD TUBA" to our lineup at TUBAGEAR.COM,
featuring the wonderful playing of Art Hovey on tuba with one of the
oldest names in traditional jazz, The Galvanized Jazz Band.

You'll enjoy hearing:

Wolverine Blues
Louisiana Fairytale
Big Butter and Egg Man
Victory Bounce (Joe Avery's Blues)
Promenade aux Champs-Elysee
My Baby Just Cares For Me
Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
South Rampart Street Parade
Washington & Lee Swing
Skylark
Sweet Georgia Brown
Basin Street Blues
I Thought About You
Honeysuckle Rose

This MP3 album features cuts with Buddy Morrow, Les Paul, Noel
Kaletsky and of course, the great players of the Galvanized Jazz Band.
  We'd like to invite to visit
http://www.tubagear.com/insiders_specials.html to learn more.  We also
have The Black Dogs, Rosy O'Grady's Good Time Jazz Band and a daily
listing of the best OKOM on eBay.

Thanks!

Dave Gannett
http://www.tubagear.com