[Dixielandjazz] Club 7 Jazz Band -

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:55:09 PDT 2008

Hello, people organizing jazz festivals!
This is one of the most important postings on the list.  If the music
is to live, it needs young blood, but young bands need our support!
Bear this in mind - it would be a pity if a young band had to disband
for lack of support.
Cheers, and happy New Year to Jewish listmates,
Marek