[Dixielandjazz] Happy Belated Birthday !!

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at cox.net
Mon Sep 22 19:37:13 PDT 2008

Hey Stephen,
    Happy belated birthday from out in Las Vegas -- I'll be in NYC next
month for a week (Oct 20-28)-- I'll be re-reading your posts to see where
the music is! (especially now that both Cajun's and the Red Blazer have
closed)
    And remember, the more you play and dance to Dixieland music -- the
younger and younger you stay! My saxophonist in the Speakeasy Swingers is
Don Hill -- still going strong and turning 87 on Nov. 2 -- we'll be doing a
big shin-dig for his birthday at Bugsy's Supper Club in Las Vegas on Nov.
1 -- and I'm planning to post a request for musicians who might have known
him (55 years with the Treneiers & 3 years with Louis Armstrong before that!
also Tiny Bradshaw & others) to call an 800-number and leave a message that
we'll play during a "This Is Your Life" segment at the gig. I should have it
set up by the end of this week -- so keep an eye out!
    Keep on jazzin'!
Jeanne Brei

Jeanne Brei
Tin Pan Alley Cat Entertainment, Las Vegas, NV
702.254.3832
www.JazzinWithJeanne.com
Singing with The Speakeasy Swingers every Saturday at Bugsy's Supper Club LV
(Sahara/Jones) 7-11 pm!

A contestant on "Master of Dance" airing Mondays on TLC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqxXm22kqVg

AND I'm on YouTube! Here's the hotlink to hear John & I singing!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tinpanalleycat