[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 69, Issue 28

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 22 13:38:05 PDT 2008

Barb:

Try the following for Sunday. Probably  wise to call first and confirm
the Dixieland.

  St. Paul has a big Irish neighborhood, and many Irish bars and
clubs. Chang O'Hara's Bistro, 498 Selby Ave. (tel. 651/290-2338), is a
bar/restaurant popular with the locals. There's live music almost
every night and Dixieland jazz on Sunday.

Also, the Barbary Coast Dixieland Band (Superb) is performing Sunday
Oct 5, at the Calvary Lutheran Church, 7520 Golden Valley Road, Golden
Valley Minn. at 8, 8:45, 10 and 11 AM. That's just a few miles west of
Downtown Minneapolis via Highway 55.
Phone (Wise to call) 763-545-5659

Barbary Coast Schedule is at: http://www.barbary-coast.com/shows.php

It is very impressive!!!!