[Dixielandjazz] OKOM/JAZZ Venues in St. Paul Minnesota

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:28:29 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I will be attending the opening radio broadcast of Prairie Home Companion on Oct. 4th this year in St. Paul.  We are avid listeners up here in Toronto, Canada and love the show.

It will be finishing up in the early evening on Saturday Oct. 4th.

We would like to take in some music on the Saturday evening and/or Sunday afternoon.

Can anyone suggest some spots to take in? Would there be any opportunities for me to sing with any bands in the area?

Thanks in advance,

Barbara Jordan