[Dixielandjazz] The Torch

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:20:19 PDT 2008

Turk did well with it;  it was either Chris Tyle or Mike Bezin who sang it on one of their band-of-many-names recordings.

The best I've ever heard it done is by Tom Hook.  I think the New Red Onion Jazz Babies had it on their first album (an LP...remember those big black things??), but hearing Hook do it live is simply amazing.

steve "hoping Tom survived Gustav easily" hoog