[Dixielandjazz] Renditions of " A Good Man is Hard to Find"

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Thu Sep 18 08:45:34 PDT 2008

> Didn't Tucker say it as  " A Hard Man is Good to Find?"
> http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/171650.html
>
> or maybe it was Mae West?   The history is not too clear ;-)
> google either way for many results.
>
> Sorry to all who might be "offended" by the facts...

I probably shouldn't carry this on but :^).....

I'd heard it said as "A Good Man Is Hard To Find in Ab"

with the reply...  "A Hard Man Is Good To Find in any flat"

No idea of the origins though.

As Mr Gunter would have said.. "The debil made me do it"

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.