[Dixielandjazz] Renditions of " A Good Man is Hard to Find"

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 04:29:53 PDT 2008

Hi Barb,

Rosemary Clooney recorded it with George Girard's New Orleans Jazz
Band for Southland in 1952, though it was not issued until 2007 on a
great GHB CD available at http://www.jazzology.com.

You can hear another cut by Rosie from the CD, "I'm Goin' Home", by
going to my MySpace page:

  http://www.myspace.com/reallyoldrecords

The tune will play automatically when you open the page.

Best regards,

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com