[Dixielandjazz] Music Stores in San Francisco?

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Wed Sep 17 01:38:20 PDT 2008

My trombone playing friend is visiting San Francisco for a few days starting this Friday. He is interested in visiting some fairly central music stores in San Francisco. He'll be looking for such things as mutes, slide lubricants, and jazz tutorials/music sheets.

Can anyone help me to provide him with a list of such music stores before he leaves this Thursday evening from Norway (mid-day Eastern time)?

Thanks in advance

Bob Smith

--
Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
 Den har fjernet 6302 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.