[Dixielandjazz] I'm in training for you"

Mark McCormick mmccormickmusic at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 13 12:55:30 PDT 2008

Hello list,
I'm feeling a bit guilty about not adding to any discussion about
anything. I do find your conversations interesting and you (the
collective you) do  know much more about this then I do.
I can't speak for other lurkers but I think that when people are
talking about stuff you don't know one should shut up and listen.

Anyway, I'm always asking for lead sheets and lyrics so If someone
could help me out with the above tune I'd appreciate it.
My wife attended a concert and brought home a CD of a Portland area
band called The Stolen Sweets that is a swingy close harmony group. I
found it very nice, certainly not hot jazz but a very enjoyable group.
I wish I could have been at the concert myself. They included the
above tune on the CD.

Thanks,
Mark