[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 69, Issue 16

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 12:53:24 PDT 2008

> dwlit at cpcug.org (Sheik) wrote (polite snip)
>
> While I'm at it, in 2005 I did a major upgrade of the book (which is
> now
> (Vol. 1) with loads of new verses, redid some sheets, notably the King
> Oliver tunes and a few other classics, added a few new tunes.
> I also upgraded the lyrics .zip file.
>
> I'm offering customers who bought the book before the upgrade 2 ways
> get the upgrades (including the upgraded lyrics file):
> 1. a cupy of the latest printing for $28 postpaid.
> 2. .pdf copies of the upgraded sheets for free.
> If after getting the .pdf sheets you decide you want the new
> printing, the
> discount still holds.

Hey Sheik:

Please put me down for the $28 upgraded Vol 1. My original copy is
pretty dog eared now because I use it frequently when we have subs in
my various band versions. It is a GREAT help and a wonderful book.
Subs always compliment me on having it.

Write me off list as to where to send my check and I'll include my
snail mail address along with it. Make it the Concert key version
since that is the key we all read/transpose from.

Thanks in advance

Steve Barbone

www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband