[Dixielandjazz] Vote for Jonathan Russell

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 07:32:30 PDT 2008

What can we do to further the cause of OKOM? (Our Kind of Music)

One thing we can do is vote for Jonathan Russell, the 13 year old
violin whiz who is playing up a storm these days. He is in a contest
with 4 other "Newsmakers" in the New York City metropolitan area. If
he wins, there will be lots of resultant publicity for both him and
OKOM.

How to vote:

Go to http://1010winsmail.com/nm/

On the left side of the page, see the box with a red "Vote Now"

1) Click on "Vote Now"  : a second page comes up with pictures of the
nominees.

2) Click on Jonathan's Picture.

That's it, takes just 30 seconds to do some positive for OKOM and
Jonathan.

Thanks for your vote.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone