[Dixielandjazz] Pronunciation

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 9 07:57:52 PDT 2008

Oh Well, I didn't remember the other name for Liege.so I just tossed i Brugges. My time in Belgium was sorta quick, December 1944/1945. And later in 1994/95 only in the Ardennes. Pardon a slip of the memory, they diddn't have multiple signs on the towns in 1944 in the Ardennes.

Thanks for the geography lesson, Antwerp was/ is Anvers ??

Liechyd Da

Ye Olde Mouldy Fygge

ED