[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Web Site & You Tube

RICHARD PEARL banjomobile at msn.com
Sat Sep 6 12:15:31 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: RICHARD PEARL<mailto:banjomobile at msn.com>
To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com<mailto:dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 1:44 PM
Subject: Fw: Web Site & You Tube

 High All -

Well I've finally gone & upgraded my Web Site with videos. I also decided to take the plunge and put some additional stuff on You Tube. So, if you feel so inclined, you can take a look at all my junk at:

Web Site - www.richardpearl.com<http://www.richardpearl.com/>    Click on the desired icon on the home page & then on the video at the bottom of each picture. The act section has extra videos & audios to listen to as well.

You Tube - www.youtube.com<http://www.youtube.com/>     Type Rich Pearl in the search window hit enter ...

I'd love some feedback from you all so blast away when you've got the time -

If you get <http stuff with the links - Delete that part  and just use the basic form of the link - triple w.name.com

Rich