[Dixielandjazz] Jimmy Cleveland

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 04:39:52 PDT 2008

Hello Stan,
I have already elaborated on this subject before, on the list.  I have
heard almost all the boppers (I wish I hadn't) before separating the
wheat from the chaff.  I heard Brubeck and J&K before I even heard of
Bobby Hackett, not to metion Yank Lawson or Omer Simeon.  Once having
separated the two, though, I am not going back for the chaff (despite
the current trend of eating bran).
Cheers