[Dixielandjazz] Hot Jazz in Germany

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Oct 31 14:38:53 PDT 2008

I have posted several messages about that group since the beginning of
October or so. I recently bought a stack of their CDs and a DVD - they
really do a very good job with music from the era, and even some
adaptations of MTV hits done Cabaret style...

Sacramento would do well to invite them, if they are on another tour
of the US anyway. (Their current tour is back in Europe now.)

Dave RIchoux