[Dixielandjazz] You're the Limit changes OK

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:15:40 PDT 2008

Hi "Lightning" John !

thanks for you quick answer !  You made me happy,  that's perfect for
starting,
that's the only way to put it on paper, and with help of my ears I'll put it
swingin' soon !
I will record it in my next CD, and as soon as it is out, you'll get a copy!
Five years ago I was out in the bushes drinking some beer...... Probably you
too....    ksksksksksk
cheers and beers,

Tito