[Dixielandjazz] Benny Goodman Centennial Tribute

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Oct 19 13:53:22 PDT 2008

I am posting this on DJML per Allan Vache's request.  This should be a great
concert.

--Bob Ringwald

My Friends:

I realize that I sent this out to many of you several months before but,
since that time,
we have made some changes and added our web site.
So, check it out again and hopefully we can bring our show to you.

By the way, We'll be taking the whole show, with the Big Band, to Brazil in
late
August/ early September 2009.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Allan Vache'
Benny Goodman Centennial Tribute

To All Concert and Jazz Festival Producers:

The year 2009 will be marking the 100th birthday of jazz legend Benny
Goodman.
I'm very proud to announce that I have been given permission by the Goodman
estate
and Bill Hyland, it's executor, to present "A Benny Goodman Centennial
Tribute" show.

We will be performing in various combinations from a trio to Big band, as
Benny did
during his long career.

The show will feature such well known performers as:
John Cocuzzi, Matt Hoffman, Mark Shane, John Sheridan, Terry Blaine, Ed
Metz, Phil
Flanigan, Warren Vaché,
Randy Reinhart, Bill Allred, John Allred, Howard Alden, and many others.

If you are interested in having us come to your concert series or festival
please
visit our web site

For booking information and upcoming performances

www.bgcentennial.com

Let's have a swingin' 2009.

Allan Vaché
avache1 at aol.com